In September 2017, Atlantic Business Magazine hosted its first annual thought leadership workshop series. We invited a broad demographic—youth, seniors, new immigrants, entrepreneurs, urban, rural, resource sector, executives, unions, the indigenous community, and more—to join us in Charlottetown, P.E.I., Moncton, N.B., Halifax, N.S, and St. John’s, N.L. for a frank discussion about the regional economy. Originally billed as Big Think, this meeting of the minds transformed into something larger than we could have imagined. When people dared to allow themselves to #ThinkBIG about the region and its potential, well… let’s just say that’s when the discussion really took off in surprising (often inspiring) directions.
• Premier Brian Gallant: The long and winding road
• Premier Wade MacLauchlan: More than just a pretty place
• Premier Stephen McNeil: Premier Stephen McNeil says…
• Premier Dwight Ball: The way forward?
• Rob Greenwood: Playing to our strengths
• Tracy Clinch: What if?
• Igor Dobrovolskiy: An immigrant’s point of view
• Don Mills: What’s holding us back
• David Alston: Call to action
• Mandy Rennehan: Game changer
• Chet Wesley: Opportunity